domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Lazy Sunday

I hate sundays... I always have had. It's like the end of a little vacation and I'm always sad about going back to real life.

Today I was thinking what to do. I have a lot important things to do for work, but since my favourite word ever is "PROCRASTINATION" I found a delicious recipe to make:

Flammkuchen (or as Wikipedia says, Tarte flambée in english).

(imagen de la flammkuchen terminada).

I found this recipe:














The modus operandi is very easy:
1. For the dough: Mix good the four ingredients together in a bowl











2. Wait 1,5 hours
3. Make with the dough a round/square form and don't forget to make also the crust











4. Pre-heat the oven to 250ºC
5. Then put the curd cheese, than the onion in little pieces and finally the bacon












6. Put it in the oven around 10 minutes and...ENJOY!







1 comentario:

Déjame tu comentario para ver que te ha parecido!